ThePirateAge-Forum

ThePirateAge-Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Shoutbox

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

A Nice Farewell To All Players.

Schamarti

A Nice Farewell To All Players.

I'm Sry....

Pandzer

Jailed And Muted With No Explanation.

Pandzer

the most serious post i've done no joke

Recent Activities

• Schamarti -

Replied to the thread A Nice Farewell To All Players..

• Pandzer -

Quote from Schamarti: “But the shanks nick on thepirateage is "nothing" worth rn you are jailed and muted you cant show it ” join ts
  • Pandzer -

Quote from Schamarti: “But the shanks nick on thepirateage is "nothing" worth rn you are jailed and muted you cant show it ” Idc, It's still mine schamarti. No player is getting it from me.
  • Schamarti -

But the shanks nick on thepirateage is "nothing" worth rn you are jailed and muted you cant show it
  • Pandzer -

Quote from Schamarti: “WHAT ITS YOUR OWN MODPACK AND SERVER LMAO. You said i can get the shanks nick there? ” you can get the shanks nick when you get yonko. Ranking is very easy on the server, and its not my own. I'm Head-Admin on the server. So I…
  • Schamarti -

WHAT ITS YOUR OWN MODPACK AND SERVER LMAO. You said i can get the shanks nick there?
  • Pandzer -

Liked Pandzer’s post in the thread A Nice Farewell To All Players..

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, It's Shanks. The guy that always has those dank wanks.I'm also known as Pandzer. Any ways, the prick xx3igel3xx ban me claiming that he found "2 op swords" which is bullshit and i got the blame for it. So he jailed me AND muted me, which…
  • Pandzer -

Quote from Schamarti: “lol why i am one of you main people we was hating us XD. i dont got anything but that isnt a problem ;D ” Schamarti, you were my friend. A really good friend, but the reason that made the relationship go haywire was because…
  • Pandzer -

Quote from noname: “it's sad to see that this server is falling apart , it was fun to play here like 1-2 years ago but now the bullshit has just gotten stronger and i lost the interest into this server . It's also sad that this server has barely any…
  • noname -

it's sad to see that this server is falling apart , it was fun to play here like 1-2 years ago but now the bullshit has just gotten stronger and i lost the interest into this server . It's also sad that this server has barely any updates and if there's…