Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pandzer -

Replied to the thread About Boss_Atong.

Quote from xx3igel3xx: “Quote from Simopard: “pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will can be unbanned dont worry ” ” SHUT UP! HE WILL BE UN-BANNED! :C
  • Pandzer -

Replied to the thread Supporter/Builder.

yes, and you said you were shite at building.
  • 404 -

Replied to the thread Mod suggestion - Vending blocks.

• Schamarti -

Replied to the thread Supporter/Builder.

I hope you know that you not ONLY have to be 16, you also to have the experience in things Building or supporting.
  • poodis -

Quote from xx3igel3xx: “Quote from Simopard: “pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will can be unbanned dont worry ” ”
  • xx3igel3xx -

Quote from Simopard: “pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will can be unbanned dont worry ”
  • xx3igel3xx -

Liked Simopard’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will be unbanned dont worry
  • Pandzer -

Liked Pandzer’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    SCHAMARTI, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH! HONESTLY, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET BUILDER, YOU'RE NOT 14. YOU'RE LIKE FUCKING 10. AT LEAST HIT PUBERTY FIRST THEN TRY TO GET BUILDEr. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT EVANN IS BANNED NOW. FUCKING HELL, STOP…
  • Pandzer -

• Simopard -

Liked Pandzer’s post in the thread If Evann doesn't get un-banned, most players will leave..

Like (Post)
    So, I woke up. I went to check all my notifications as I always do, Then I ran by this. prntscr.com/go4tds Evann has been permanently banned, by some bitch ass retard. I was informed that evann was banned for something, which I'm still anxious to find…
  • Simopard -

Liked poodis’s post in the thread If Evann doesn't get un-banned, most players will leave..

Like (Post)
    they will talk about willy and tom about evan, he might get his rank back or get unbanned.
  • Simopard -

Liked xx3igel3xx’s post in the thread If Evann doesn't get un-banned, most players will leave..

Like (Post)
    First of all,only the staff team is deciding his ban or unban!(they're speaking about it at the moment) He's only banned right now,cuz he's giving out things that he's not allowed to. The third thing is,tom,kuma aren't playing csgo dude :P Tom can't reply…
  • Schamarti -

Liked Simopard’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will be unbanned dont worry
  • Schamarti -

Liked poodis’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Schamarti: “And how pls ? ” do you want me to know how to dupe exactly? look at the dupers in /baltop and then come back. EDIT: hes on everyday gyazo.com/bf3c6bed9b0de4c611bb8fd9c43ec624
  • Schamarti -

Liked Schamarti’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    Okay but there's now no way more to dupe.
  • Schamarti -

Liked Schamarti’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    Ups I was thinking he isn't, because I don't hear anything about him. What does he actually make on the server?
  • Simopard -

• aaronjq -

Liked poodis’s post in the thread If Evann doesn't get un-banned, most players will leave..

Like (Post)
    they will talk about willy and tom about evan, he might get his rank back or get unbanned.
  • Numinos -

Posted the thread V.I.P / Premium.

Thread
    Hello! I buyed me the "SwordOfJustice" rank before the Update. Then i was a while inactive. I Changed my Name from "Numinos" to "AceNeverDie" (This is my New Name) came back and my rank was gone. On the Sccrenshot you can see my old Name "Numinos"…
  • xx3igel3xx -

Liked poodis’s post in the thread About Boss_Atong.

Like (Post)
    basiclly everything, he caught people with alot of coins and duped items, you dont see him often becouse you dont pay attention