Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rudiik -

Wrote a comment on Fallen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    please let me join the server, put me please on the Whitelist: Name Rudiik
  • Rudiik -

Posted the thread Please let me Join.

Thread
    Please let me join the Server, my Name is Rudiik
  • Bruce D. Coin -

Replied to the thread How to join.

my nick is Bruce_D_Coin i need verify too
  • Katjaaa_Unicorn -

Posted the thread Thema Whitelist.

Thread
    im not on the whitelist can me add anybody to the whitelist minecraf name : Katjaaa_Unicorn :thumbup:
  • Pride -

Replied to the thread Multiple Concerns.

I kind of miss the olden days. things were a bit more simple, you aimed to be the best. you build a faction, build your ship, and set sail. the days of that 7 layer nightmare maze, and my old gas pirates. ok a bit later than the nightmare maze that…
  • Captain_WAIS -

Update: I think I've found the problem, and more pressing concerns. EVERYTHING IS FINE UNTIL! I take damage. Then quite literally, mostly everyone times out for some reason.
  • Captain_WAIS -

I've now bought VIP and I can't connect to the server, brilliant. I don't know why I keep timing out.
  • Captain_WAIS -

Posted the thread Multiple Concerns.

Thread
    1.) The server lag is really bad sometimes (or maybe its just bad in general) I honestly have no idea why but right now everything seems fine until I start fighting mobs. Then the server just times me out for some reason. This issue is so bad to the…
  • RafaelColossal -

Replied to the thread How to join.

• R3tt0 -

Replied to the thread HELP!!! i can't join.

you need to dedicate more Ram to your technic launcher, 1 GB simply is simply not ehnough to get the pack running =)
  • enderplayer451 -

Wrote a comment on enderplayer451’s wall.

Wall Comment
    how do i join
  • fox_chairman -

Replied to the thread HELP!!! i can't join.

It happens to me to and I also bought the vip way back in 2017 Im trying to figure out how can I run the game without crashing
  • Demonic Crusader -

Posted the thread HELP!!! i can't join.

Thread
    I wanna join the server again after a long time but i can't my minecraft closes when i try to go on the server i wanna play again do i need to be whitelistet i played for long tim on the server i also bought VIP what can i do to get on the server