Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallen -

Liked Evann971’s post in the thread Builder Bewerbung.

Like (Post)
    why did u wana kill shanks ;'( ?
  • Fallen -

Replied to the thread I Feel sad :(.

I think this is a mistake as they shouldn't be in there. maybe an admin broke a barrier block by mistake. I too feel like this is kind of a let down if it's allowed
  • lyam222 -

Liked Evann971’s post in the thread Quitting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from noname: “This server is slowly dieing rip . It was fun till it lasted but they dont know how to keep their players attracted ” Don't think that cos Piracy is never over ! New Pirates going to come soon don't worry ;p The new air of piracy gona
  • lyam222 -

Replied to a comment by poodis on lyam222’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I love u too
  • Schamarti -

Replied to the thread Builder Bewerbung.

• Schamarti -

Liked Fallen’s post in the thread Quitting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Schamarti: “I wished i will be Builder, then I am not quitting ” I dont think Tom gets around reading all of the Staff applications as he's busy most of the time, just keep submitting and show off your building skills and you'll get it. I…
  • Schamarti -

Liked 2x2’s post in the thread Mod suggestion - Vending blocks.

Like (Post)
    Bump , wondering when will this future be? the server is getting fairely boring and this would revive it a little bit (sorry for bump tho)
  • 2x2 -

Replied to the thread Mod suggestion - Vending blocks.

Bump , wondering when will this future be? the server is getting fairely boring and this would revive it a little bit (sorry for bump tho)
  • Money is worthless If the server itself its not good , there's lots of things they could do to change the actual server but i guess they wont
  • Evann971 -

Replied to the thread Quitting.

Quote from noname: “This server is slowly dieing rip . It was fun till it lasted but they dont know how to keep their players attracted ” Don't think that cos Piracy is never over ! New Pirates going to come soon don't worry ;p The new air of piracy gona
  • Evann971 -

Replied to the thread Builder Bewerbung.

• This is not about being pay to win its about getting money to fund the server. Money buys better hardware and better connection rates as well as advertisement and websites ect!
  • Fallen -

Replied to the thread Quitting.

Quote from Schamarti: “I wished i will be Builder, then I am not quitting ” I dont think Tom gets around reading all of the Staff applications as he's busy most of the time, just keep submitting and show off your building skills and you'll get it. I…
  • lyam222 -

Liked Mikeseidelin’s post in the thread .....

Like (Post)
    Gotta agree with Crackhead here. Last server was better. Yeah sure logias were easy to get, but you died with them all the time. And I siriously miss the flying.
  • lyam222 -

Liked lyam222’s post in the thread I Feel sad :(.

Like (Post)
    na
  • lyam222 -

Liked lyam222’s post in the thread I Feel sad :(.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/RJm6lt1hpVY I realy think its unfair that not Vip players get to come in VIP spawn and use the repair sign And if they find a way to get ancient coins they can trade with the traders f5e3363c0dde9b19377b633b8fd6e27d
  • lyam222 -

Replied to the thread I Feel sad :(.

• lyam222 -

Posted the thread I Feel sad :(.

Thread
    youtu.be/RJm6lt1hpVY I realy think its unfair that not Vip players get to come in VIP spawn and use the repair sign And if they find a way to get ancient coins they can trade with the traders f5e3363c0dde9b19377b633b8fd6e27d