Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• poodis -

Replied to the thread Lost Items Due to Server Restart.

what items did you lose and what devilfruit did you buy?
  • TheButterdog -

Posted the thread Lost Items Due to Server Restart.

Thread
    I died in Impel Down and ever since i did that my game has been glitched. I bought a devil fruit and got other stuff afterwards. But when the server restarted i had all of my old stuff back and lost my devil fruit and my items that were better.
  • poodis -

Replied to the thread Update Armourer's Workshop.

Quote from Schamarti: “never said that i hate it, when i sayed it then i cant remember. I only wanna say that tom should stop crying. ” Quote from Schamarti: “The should close the server so many people are still playing, that means they are wasting…
  • JamieJp -

Wrote a comment on Tom’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tommy
  • Mikeseidelin -

Liked Boss_Atong’s post in the thread Update Armourer's Workshop.

Like (Post)
    just the word copy means its something less than original... a copy will never be better than the original... i might would agree if you said "your server is a prototype for our server"... and its not like your server staffs actually acknowledged your…
  • Schamarti -

Liked Fallen’s post in the thread Update Armourer's Workshop.

Like (Post)
    I love how a simple request has turned into an argument lol
  • Schamarti -

Liked Izuna_Desu’s post in the thread Update Armourer's Workshop.

Like (Post)
    I am sorry to inform you that i have a job
  • Schamarti -

Liked noname’s post in the thread Update Armourer's Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from poodis: “lets see what your boyfriends server will be like! :evil: :D ” better than this "one piece" server
  • Schamarti -

never said that i hate it, when i sayed it then i cant remember. I only wanna say that tom should stop crying.
  • poodis -

Like (Post)
    Your Ego is bigger than the Burj Khalifa. Dont judge until your server is actually up :P
  • kracktive -

Like (Post)
    I love how a simple request has turned into an argument lol
  • poodis -

Like (Post)
    just the word copy means its something less than original... a copy will never be better than the original... i might would agree if you said "your server is a prototype for our server"... and its not like your server staffs actually acknowledged your…
  • Fallen -

Like (Post)
  • tomkung -

Wrote a comment on tomkung’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tomzatv
  • tomkung -

Wrote a comment on Fallen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tom
  • Boss_Atong -

• Schamarti -

i dont will know what happens if our server is up.
  • Fallen -

Your Ego is bigger than the Burj Khalifa. Dont judge until your server is actually up :P
  • Schamarti -

Dear Tom, I can completely understand that you are hating us cuz we "COPY" your shit. Understand that we will are better than you.
  • Izuna_Desu -