Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• Update Armourer's Workshop

Fallen - - Hacker!

Your Ego is bigger than the Burj Khalifa. Dont judge until your server is actually up

• We now have an open discord server

Fallen - - News

To join the discord server just simple use this link -----> discord.gg/JcAV7AG If the link does not work just message an admin on the server or add me on Discord: Fallen#1234 You will have to have a verified Discord account to be able to join. Have fun ~Fallen

• Tom my frined I need help. :/

Fallen - - Others

I think theres an issue due to the fact the the Yonko rank was changed to Emperor so the permission might be a bit muddled up.

Fallen - - Hacker!

I love how a simple request has turned into an argument lol

Fallen - - Hacker!

You think Tom & Willy doesn't care about theirs?!?! People with lives are often very busy and cannot commit enough time into the server as they want to. Im sure you all will realise this when you have jobs/Further Education

• Yes you must purchase Minecraft in order to play. Whitelisting will only let certain players who have the permission. It would also come up with a prompt of "You are not whitelisted on this server". Im sorry that there is no other fix other than purchasing the game.

Fallen - - Hacker!

I love how people are shitting on the server when they dont know what it's like to own, create and keep the server up to date (not aimed at you GodMog)... I'd love to see you set up a server, then you will realise how hard it is to maintain one. You cant shit on other people's servers when you dont even have one yourself. Also i think taking idea's.... well copying other servers is a dick move

• Here is a list of options of fixes that i know of: 1. Make sure you only have 1 Technic launcher open and not another minecraft mod loader/launcher. 2. Have you bought Minecraft and not cracked download. 3. If you have changed your Username recently trying logging out the Technic launcher and logging back in. I hope one of these options help you fix your problem, I will look further into the Error and keep you posted. I hope to see you in the server soon :D!!

• WTF ban

Fallen - - Others

I dont see why people are butting into the Staff's business. They wouldn't ban for no reason

• WTF ban

Fallen - - Others

Poodis wouldn't ban for no reason. Staff members have always been sceptical of people giving out and having tons of coins. Personally i think he did the right thing. The staff would then look into the problem and you never know you could be unbanned sooner or later. Then again what do i know

• I Feel sad :(

Fallen - - News

I think this is a mistake as they shouldn't be in there. maybe an admin broke a barrier block by mistake. I too feel like this is kind of a let down if it's allowed

• Quitting

Fallen - - News

Quote from Schamarti: “I wished i will be Builder, then I am not quitting ” I dont think Tom gets around reading all of the Staff applications as he's busy most of the time, just keep submitting and show off your building skills and you'll get it. I hope you do get it

• Quitting

Fallen - - News

Dw im still alive and kicking, i guess people forgot about me already T-T

Fallen - - News

I do agree and getting a Logia as a vip takes so much time now and it kind of not worth it but i like the new server too because it's a refreshing site and a new places to go to and more bosses to kill. I know for a fact that all staff worked long and hard on the server and i enjoy it. Also i believe flying logia's were removed because of the pvp being bullshit and annoying to people without logias but there's probably a way to work around it such as have flying automatically disabling when you …

• Haki+doku doku no mi!!!!

Fallen - - Others

I suggest uploading the image to imgur and linking that into the post. Then the admins can see you had the df. Link: imgur.com/

• EVANN ABUSE

Fallen - - Hacker!

It does clearly says no swearing and it's common sense not to swear at staff members.

• If you're not the correct level you cannot pick up a Df so it would drop out of your inventory

• quitting the server ( a farewell)

Fallen - - News

Poodis don't be a normie

• Are You Removing The Vip level system?

Fallen - - News

I think Tom and Willy are discussing it but i believe they're super busy IRL right now so i could be a while until we hear anything about it

• poodis is cheater

Fallen - - Hacker!

Poodis is a top quality Normie not a hacker