Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• can i be a builder

Evann971 - - Builder

Candy-San , whene i said a picture of one of your builds i wasn't realy mean a armorer workshop build ^^' , if you can send like a picture of a build like : A castle , a cake (not the one of minecraft) , a dragon , a boat or randoms things like this . you got this !

• Quitting

Evann971 - - News

Quote from noname: “This server is slowly dieing rip . It was fun till it lasted but they dont know how to keep their players attracted ” Don't think that cos Piracy is never over ! New Pirates going to come soon don't worry ;p The new air of piracy gona Start !

• Builder Bewerbung

Evann971 - - Builder

why did u wana kill shanks ;'( ?

• Application as a Builder!

Evann971 - - Builder

if u don't like the new marineford u have to call this dude ;D

• Builder Bewerbung

Evann971 - - Builder

Hello chaos, I have a little problem with you, even this will not affect your candidacy, I have learned that you participate in the staff of another onepiece server, this can be complicated but, it does not mean that it will not happen, i just give the information to tom or other staffs , to talk about your candidature, try to be more concrete, for example by presenting yourself, where do you come from? What languages can you talk? ... but mostly try to send us screens of your buildings , and th…

Evann971 - - News

To be honest with you , I would also like the old way of having devil fruits but I don't have the right to put it all back as before, the only ones who can decide to make such a huge change would be Tom or Willy , especially as we do this we have to remove the whole ranking system . ps : there was an other very big problem with flying df , u was able to fly with a cheat with like "no care babys" and And if we had to keep the fruit there was going to be a too big difference with warlord(and more)…

• Guess this is goodbye.

Evann971 - - News

cya i hope whene u will comeback there is going to be more players

• Hum i think i made a mistake :o

Evann971 - - News

hum ... guys ... u know the sign into baltigo? ... i clicked on it ;-;

• I think my ban is bugged :I

Evann971 - - Others

Hum has some of you know i am banned from the server with my main account (evann971 or evann971_) and i think my ban is bugged beacose some guys is telling my about with the /Seen i am not banned anymore , and i just wana know if its normal or if its a bug . ps: for the staff already talk with tom and he tell me about i can comeback on the team and he will unban me .

• simopard grief my base 2017 proof

Evann971 - - Hacker!

Quote from Pandzer: “Quote from xx3igel3xx: “Pandzer your post is very positive! I hope u'll be supporter! ” they already said that they were not gonna accept anymore people, every single staff on the server is un-dedicated, un-proffessional and really bad, Besides a few staff members. Simopard, R3tt0, Tom, Willy, igel and LuxiFlakes evann971_,Evann971, Ivankov,Cavendish and Rayleight . Its my honest opinion edited by evann :') ” ya this is all right :')

• Lost my df

Evann971 - - Others

it can be a bug if you have the level for it , but you have the effect so you eated it all of we can do is to give ou the skills back (not me cos i have a bug of ban sadly)

• "Try to add more ram into the technic launcher " and if this don't work try to remove into your %appdata% -> .technic -> and remove the folder about "onepiece-modpack" after this try to download back. if you still have this bug give me a Skype or tell me whene you are online , i mean to know whene i can come on teamspeak (thepirateage.Com) and help you .

• Need help

Evann971 - - News

Internet -> Google -> tuto MoreEnchants , after this make the same things for enchanting plus , and there we go :p

• nop but i like this server too mutch to leave now :p

• yeah this mod is cool if i get unbanned i will send this to Willy to know his opinion

• this is a real man :') (toni)

• I hate Beta

Evann971 - - Others

same it was bulshit

• make me whitelisted pls

Evann971 - - How to join?

don't need it , the whitelist have been removed

• server have reseted u can join

• whitelist removed u can all join