Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• rip

• I suggest

Gohan (Smoker) - - Any suggestions

That we all have a good day

• Gohan's App

Gohan (Smoker) - - Builder

Quote from Evann971: “gohan if u wan't to impress us show you skins of armorer workshop ” I will if i actually decide that im done playing and want to become apart of staff which will prolly be 3 weeks after reset xD

• Staff

Gohan (Smoker) - - Others

This is the like 3rd or 4th report on luxi and hes just became a staff member. I havent been playing the main server so idk how luxi is as a staff , he could be abusive , thats what it sounds like and thats what ive seen from videos and people in my discord . Edit: From the stuff ive been hearing since the day luxi was promoted , i think he should be demoted but i really cant say since ive never played with em and nor do i want him to be demoted but if all the reports are true he probably isnt s…

• Gohan's App

Quote from poodis: “doesn't look good to be honest. ” ik

• Gohan's App

ps i dont build

• Gohan's App

My first boat ever im pro right? thanks .. pick me as builder thanks ! goodnight aME6mw8.png

• Im banned nick xcreeperbrx

I think its because he was complaining that luxi pushed him out of a pve area to kill him

• Why i got jailed

smh

• Helper Aplication

I dont see a prob with it , havent played with you enough to agree on it but thats the same reason why i cant disagree so gl

• Michal2059 Builder Application

GET THAT LITTLE BOAT HEAD ASS OUTTA HERE LMAOOOO

• Discord

bump

• Stink17's Application.

I dont trust this guy very much because he has backstabbed several players. But as fair as building , from the screenshots provided and from his base , i dont think he has what it takes to build for the server . As for redstone... this guy begged me to come to his house only so i can help him place a hopper correctly so that goes to show how bad he is at redstone mechanics.

• Discord

Hello staff members and all members of the , "The Pirate Age" community. Im sure about half of you are tired of Team Speak and can't find another , easy way to contact staff or other players when they are not online. I am trying to create a solution to that. I have made a discord server so that the community of this server can better communicate on voice chats and text through the players and the staff members. I have set it up so that every body will have their own rank equivalent to their rank…