Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Here thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304

• Quitting

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

Hello guys.Its Solaire.And i am quittingg.This server is getting worse everyday.Players constantly quitting.Sever stays the same.Tom,Willy you have been losing a lot of great players like Kong,Luxi,Pandzer,Jaug Schamarti Spiritblue,Karina and now me.And a lot soon to come. Well Its Been Fun Everyone -Sun Out

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

i agree too.before reset losing a logia was like losing 1 gold coin now.Fly pvp with morphs wa so troll and fun. Back then no lvl shit there were no banned dfs(some moves were banned ofc) We had coins for each category of dfs and zoans were not banned bosses had a chance of dropping a df too. i miss the old server so much i m thinking about quitting too. Staff Please make something happen you are losing alot of players,and this server is dying. #bringtheoldserverback

• if you play yasuo just dont join fam

• First dark king

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

LETS GO MY BITCHHHH

• Alright can i have my chestplate back?

• SpiritBlue Did it again! He broke the rest of my primordial gear with unbreaking 50 intervention 1 and prot 4.tom please refund my broken armor and just tell him to stop! its becoming annoying!thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304

• Intervation

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

wuttt 10 weeks!???! cant u get on now i m on,.

• Intervation

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

i ll try to be on as much as i can K?

• Intervation

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

alright just tell me in how many hrs now my timr is 15:12 telle when i should be on for u to add intervention to my armor and 3 pipes

• thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304thepirateage.com/forum/en/inde…383b286b2193c7ab8bfe66304Here is some screens of Spiritblue hitting me in safezone he broke my prim armor with prot 4 intervation 1 and unbreaking 50 i d like a refund please

• Intervation

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

awesome lets set a meeting time or just take them out of my inv and add it ;P name:ItzTheDemonXT i l l have both the book and the pipe in my inv ty i ll stay on overnight(next6 hrs afking)

• Connection problems...

ItzTheDemonXT - - How to join?

np sorry for not replying i was busy

• Connection problems...

ItzTheDemonXT - - How to join?

You need to add some more ram to your techin launcher.

• Intervation

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

So i ve noticed that vips cant add intervation to items like pipes armor gold swords and stuff.It Always says too expensive even tho it costs about 67 levels.,,,. i think we should be allowed to add intervation to our stuff I need admins to respond -Solaire

• skibidipapap and the pum pum puru BOOM SKIA AND THE PUM PUM PURU BOOM PM pum

• Hello I am wondering if you are going to remove the VIP level system it is way too hard to get to lvl 5 5 days only to go from will_OF_D 1 to Will_OF_D2.Getting logias as a vip is impossible now and i fell like we arent getting what we are paying for. Just Wondering- ItzTheDemonXT

• quitting the server ( a farewell)

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

Atleast learn to spell moron.

• quitting the server ( a farewell)

ItzTheDemonXT - - News

dont you fucking dare i am gonna hack your penis and i am gonna make penis.exe stop responding.

• Where The Fuck is baltigo :))?

ItzTheDemonXT - - Others

Can Anyone Tell me How to get to baltigo cus i am sick tired of not being able to hit logias