Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

yup, np.

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “OK I have no problem with that. But is Mysterious Seas not down? ” Not right now, It opens 11/26/17. So the 26th of november, beta will be out. technicpack.net/modpack/dragon….1098478/changelog/632983

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “Quote from Pandzer: “Quote from Schamarti: “You forgot 1 thing I want the Shanks Nick the only thing I want now ” haha, the shanks nick is mine. No-one is getting it. Its being kept by me. ” LOL how you will show it pls when you are muted and quitting after hit Dark king XD ” Quote from Schamarti: “Quote from Pandzer: “Quote from Schamarti: “You forgot 1 thing I want the Shanks Nick the only thing I want now ” haha, the shanks nick is mine. No-one is getting it. Its being …

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “Quote from Pandzer: “Quote from Schamarti: “Yo Pandzer if you read this, read it to end. I'm Sry. I all the time was hating you. You got the Shanks nick, I was angry, you got a legendary sword, I was angry. Not only you was bullying me, I was bullying you too. And I'm really trying to say SRY THAT I WAS A SO BIG ASSHOLE TO YOU! Pls forgive me for all shittalking and backtalking what I done it was soooo false, so forgive me. I hope we can be good friends in the future ” It'…

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “You forgot 1 thing I want the Shanks Nick the only thing I want now ” haha, the shanks nick is mine. No-one is getting it. Its being kept by me.

• I'm Sry....

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “Yo Pandzer if you read this, read it to end. I'm Sry. I all the time was hating you. You got the Shanks nick, I was angry, you got a legendary sword, I was angry. Not only you was bullying me, I was bullying you too. And I'm really trying to say SRY THAT I WAS A SO BIG ASSHOLE TO YOU! Pls forgive me for all shittalking and backtalking what I done it was soooo false, so forgive me. I hope we can be good friends in the future ” It's ok, I forgive you. Now you've accomplished…

• Über Pandzer

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from poodis: “if you want him to stop, tell a admin to tell him to stop instead of making this post. the admin will make sure that he stops. (EDITED twice) and kracktive isnt a new player, he has been playing for over a month now, dont blame pandzer if he gets to baltigo. ” Thank you too poodis, well said. But I mean shit talking isn't a bad thing. I mean FUCK YOU SCHAMARTI YOU 12 YEAR OLD CUNT I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID IRRELEVANT PIECE OF SHIT KEEP SUCKING ADMINS DICK TILL YOU ACT…

• Über Pandzer

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Tom: “Quote from Schamarti: “So, da mann mich auf dem server als auch auf ts missachtet versuch ich hier mein glück. Pandzer geht langsam zu weit, in wie fern? Er terrorisiert mich im chat deutlich und beleidigt mich hart, deswegen bin ich dafür ein auto-chatban für unangenehmes chat verhalten einzubauen. Er nennt mich ein duper dabei weiss ich gar nicht mal wie man duped aber OK. Grund dafür ist Weill ich in angeblichen 9 stunden sehr viel experience bekommen hat. Er meinte meine err…

• Schamarti Admitting That He Dupes

Pandzer - - Others

Quote from Schamarti: “I sage nur Ironie, mehr nicht. Er hat keine Beweise und den ganzen Rotz. Ich werdet mich bestimmt verdächtigen weil ich das sage. Wisst ihr warum ich es abstreite? Richtig, weil er mich nur noch mobbt und das langsam nicht mehr lustig ist. Ich habe schon mehrnals versucht das Irwie zu reporten, Tom kam an und sagte das das ein "nicht kirchlicher Server ist". Ist ja OK, ich will ihm ja keinen Vorwurf machen. Er sagte aber auch terrorisieren ist auch nicht gut (weil ich das …

• Schamarti Admitting That He Dupes

Pandzer - - Others

Hello, Today, I will be making this post to report Schamarti. Schamarti has been acting weird lately and so I started questioning him. He started acting weirder and weirder by the minute until I had the smart idea to report him. He even admit that he's a duper. prntscr.com/hcctbo

• Report ItzDemonXT und Pandzer

Pandzer - - Others

Mate, you talk so much shit. Legit, Can you try saying it to my face instead of talking behind my back? Everyone says you shit talk behind my back. Please, try saying it to my face.

• About Boss_Atong

Pandzer - - News

Quote from xx3igel3xx: “Quote from Simopard: “pandzer i know ur angry at schamarti but Evann is not banned forever only till he talks to tom why he did it. so he will can be unbanned dont worry ” ” SHUT UP! HE WILL BE UN-BANNED! :C

• Supporter/Builder

Pandzer - - Forum-Supporter

yes, and you said you were shite at building.

• About Boss_Atong

Pandzer - - News

Good.

• MoNsTeR_2014's Abuse as a staff!

Pandzer - - Others

You're FUCKING RETARDED! SHUT UP AND LEAVE! YOU'RE AN IDIOT, STOP GETTING ON MY NERVES! HE USED IT ON ME, LUXI AND MY BROTHER. today is a good day for me and you how are u ?*

• Supporter/Builder

Pandzer - - Forum-Supporter

Schamarti, stop re-applying. Fucking hell, are you understanding or are you just too stupid? YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH. You're annoying me, you've done enough. You've already gotten evann banned. now its time you fucking stop to* trying anymore*.

• Builder application

Pandzer - - News

You're not old enough, and you're not good enough. You have to be pinpoint good and you have to be 16. You're like 12.

• Quote from xx3igel3xx: “3 stacks exp?.-. hm okay...Visit the teamspeak in about 6hours...that's the time when the staff is online. ” so what if i had 3 stacks exp? You guys have no proof that i duped, Cus i basically didn't.

• Boooiii, I farm for a reason.

• I got on pirate age and im jailed, it says "You do the crime, you do the time." I didn't do anything to break the rules but I was apparently called a duper. I never dupe nor will i ever dupe, There is also no proof. Please someone un-jail me.