Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Noblesse_ Builder Application

Noblesse_ - - Builder

IGN: Noblesse_ Nickname: Zeus Age: I am currently 19 Why Do You Want To Be A Builder?: The reason i would like to apply for the rank of builder even tho the server may or may not be currently accepting/looking for builders i would just like to make myself an option. I would like to become a builder on ThePirateAge is because i love OnePiece and i really like the server and most of the people who are currently playing on the server and i would like to help the server with whatever i can and what …

• PLEASE HELP ME

Noblesse_ - - Others

Your Prob in a Unloaded chunk wait on teamspeak for a staff member if they even go on it and ask them to jail you, but you need to spam join when they are trying

• yeah i haven't been able to join i think i am in an unloaded chunk. its been like that since Wednesday

• I wanted to make this thread solely on the reason that i have been reading some of the threads which people are asking for help and idk if they were helped but some haven't gotten a reply, and i have posted and i haven't gotten a reply but thats okay because i only recently posted the comment. But i was waiting in the teamspeak support section waiting for someone to join and no staff joined, i understand that people live in different time zones and not everyone would check teamspeak but i would …

• PLEASE HELP ME

Noblesse_ - - Others

I also have this problem

• kurwa help.

Noblesse_ - - Game Crash

I think i have that problem!!