Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT JOIN

Uchiha_Rio - - News

to join back simply do /spawn as fast as u can once u join the next time u log in u will be in spawn sincerely KafsiDerma aka Crocodile (my new ign is TheKunaiHero btw)

• cant join

Uchiha_Rio - - I can't join Server!

error message i get is a fatal error has occurred , this connection is terminated my ign is : TheKunaiHero

• Builder Application by GruesomeLP

Uchiha_Rio - - Builder

GL broooo miss you ;-;

• WAR FOR THE KING OF PIRATES!

Uchiha_Rio - - News

I miss you guys so much ;;;-;;; For some reason the server keeps showing me the "invalid session : please restart your game " message so im not able to join the server ;;-;;; will be able to fix this problem so though :DDD AND WRECK U ALL EZ PZ U NOBS jkjk

• Used Nicks and Blacklist!

Uchiha_Rio - - Used Nicks!

KafsiDerma aka me I changed my IGN to TheKunaiHero

• i agree

• Builder Application

Uchiha_Rio - - Builder

ill learn that mod and hopefullymaster it i already know the npc one

• Builder Application

Uchiha_Rio - - Builder

well basically, if i just get to know what the mod that is used for building , i can open tutorials and learn on it until i master it , if there isn't any mod , then that would be also good because that is how i used to build, if any of the above weren't possible , i can at least be like a maintenance guy or something , or help new players , i dont really know but i really want to help the server ! really !

• Builder Application

Uchiha_Rio - - Builder

i did use to build alot on my old pc , when i had a cracked minecraft account, but after awhile ,everything got deleted somehow and minecraft stoppped working at all ! im extemly sorry but all my previous things that i build were deleted and i (I wish is still had ANY pics ) unfortunately dont have an pics

• Builder Application

Uchiha_Rio - - Builder

Hello , I'm 15 years old , i am applying for this position for many reasons, one of them is that , i really really love this server , and i want to help with it as much as possible , so , i do admit , i have no experience with building mods or programs or whatever,but i do admit that i do have a potential in these stuff , and will try to learn more about them in my free time, so i can be more helpful to the server , but if there is something that i can do that consists of building or any other s…