Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Multiple Concerns

Pride - - Others

I kind of miss the olden days. things were a bit more simple, you aimed to be the best. you build a faction, build your ship, and set sail. the days of that 7 layer nightmare maze, and my old gas pirates. ok a bit later than the nightmare maze that thing was ages ago

• Where be my Moku

Pride - - Others

IM BACK BABY. but to the point I cant figure out where the moku moku no mi is. it's my favourite fruit and I just cant seem to find it... or smoker

• Stink17's Application.

Pride - - Builder

Builderswands and Worldedit were used as this building is in all honesty MASSIVE absolutly HUGE and i had more screenshots but they were all over 1 megabyte so sorry about that If you want a sense of scale. this builds doorway alone is about 8x4 or so This build was FUCKING HUGE but now that i have these two tools i can make my builds a bit faster and i dont have to roll with my fuckups as much

• Stink17's Application.

Pride - - Builder

thanks for the advice. I am not great with hulls but hey i try it and the house I was kinda out of ideas. I would have done pirate like things other than the ship but they all kinda fell flat. Im currently working on a partys bar that im pretty proud of ill have multiple screenshots and ill also try to make a better ship. ill add them to the post when they are done. though I am only human so it will probably take me a while. and those sails on that boat im rather dissaponted with but i tried for…

• Stink17's Application.

Pride - - Builder

Quote from Gohan (Smoker): “I dont trust this guy very much because he has backstabbed several players. But as fair as building , from the screenshots provided and from his base , i dont think he has what it takes to build for the server . As for redstone... this guy begged me to come to his house only so i can help him place a hopper correctly so that goes to show how bad he is at redstone mechanics. ” Really man. your entitled to your opinion. but citation needed. A i have NEVER backstabbed AN…

• Stink17's Application.

Pride - - Builder

About me: My IGN is stink17 and I am a 15 year old from Texas. I consider myself a nice guy. I enjoy Building and I have recently gotten addicted to this server. I have played this server for many years. for several resets. I've built Many Ships villages towns and such. Why i want to be a builder: I really Love this server, And I would really like to help out with it. I have many ideas that I feel would be beneficial to the server such as a currency trader at spawn. the reason for this being tha…