Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Why am i fucking banned??

J_AUG136 - - Others

I'll let u ss me for a hour straight

J_AUG136 - - Others

Quote from LuxiFlakes: “Dude, u have brung alot of negativity to the server, for almost a year now... We know your connections with vali too. And we know how you guys play the game (NOT LEGIT). We have given you MANY chances, but you just mess them up each time. ” Yo Luxi I am down for a ss right fucking now get fucking anyone to ss me rn I'm down

• yea add it

J_AUG136 - - Others

I joined the shitage and then got fucking banned on a fucking reset

• Unban me on ts

J_AUG136 - - Others

Quote from Evann971: “you are unbanned from the teamspeak (thepirateage.com) if u need to tolk to some1 from the staff (about your ban) ” evan I'm not unbanned on ts

• Unban me on ts

J_AUG136 - - Others

Quote from StefanAufEntzug: “u got banned on the TS bcs u got banned on the Server for cheating. Greetings, are u fucking stupid? maybe If u knew how to pvp it wouldn't be cheating dumbass I have been ss'd 2 times and just cause kumas fucking friend told him that I hack his corrupt ass fucking banned me with no fucking proof so fuck off stefan ”

• Unban me on ts

J_AUG136 - - Others

Unban me on ts i legit got banned for no reason name J_AUG136

• the shitage needs to change.

J_AUG136 - - Others

staff are so fucking abusive and this needs to stop

• So I had just had a 1v1 with luxi cause all he does is hacksuate me when randomly a admin pops on WITH NO proof at all he comes and says j aug then bans me so I hopped into ts and asked whats going on he said you cheat and banned me from the ts he has no proof I cheats just his friends told him I cheat so he banned me I have been ss'ed twice one by evan and poodis another by evan alone evan said to me that I am clean and a staff randomly comes on and bans me with no proof or ss

• Monster_2014 is a bad staff

J_AUG136 - - Others

I don't want him to be builder already cause me and him had a bad past he tryna get back at me cause he's builder and btw liking ur own comments is just..

• Monster_2014 is a bad staff

J_AUG136 - - Others

So I am hearing Monster_2014 Had just become staff evann told me and he banned me on ts for no apparent reason... the dude just became staff and he's banning me no reason I say you might need to rethink about him being staff Then evan had unbanned me claiming its a "Bug" So I spoke with monster <22:21:04> "J_AUG136": did u ban me? <22:21:21> "MoNsTeR_2014": yes? <22:21:27> "J_AUG136": May i ask why? <22:21:40> "MoNsTeR_2014": it was just a joke <22:21:47> "MoNsTeR_2014": are you mad?

• LUXIFLAKES ABUSING (video proof)

J_AUG136 - - Others

Guys today luxi abused his ass of on me and banned me in the end staff please do something as he /kill me and I lost my stuff pls staff Please demote luxi and can anyone refund my items??? I am unsure if he reset my echest or broke my plot as I am banned. And to that builder who saw all this and done absolutely nothing yea.. youtube.com/watch?v=JQfWcA_3MMg&feature=youtu.be

• too poodis

J_AUG136 - - Others

poodis told me to upload this part so don't mind this youtube.com/watch?v=h5vZC0Q5nnY

• whats happening?

• Crashing

J_AUG136 - - Game Crash

Could a staff like jail me for like 1 hour my techic launcher keeps crashing when I join

• player spawn kill and steal my stuff

J_AUG136 - - Others

poodis ur alt is getting a lot about spawn killing you know staff may need to look into this

• J_AUG is STRgaming

J_AUG136 - - Others

Quote from R3tt0: “thx for the Information we can ban as much of him as he wants to pay for, since i can read his IP adress sincerely R3tt0 ” I'm getting banned?

• i killed poodis (proof)

J_AUG136 - - Others

I had way more a lot of people may have seen me killing him also

J_AUG136 - - Others

another one

J_AUG136 - - Others

so you been saying u want proof of me killing you