Fatal error has occured, this connection has been terminated.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fatal error has occured, this connection has been terminated.

So I was in free build, doing my stuff and I decided to logg off for a bit. Well when I came back I found that when I try to log on I get This message, "Fatal error has occured, this connection has been terminated." I did some research on forums and found out this only happens in free build and happens due to morph mod. It happens when you're too far out in free build and the only way
      to get back is to be jailed. I will be verry greatful if you jail me then unjail me when I come back on and I hope I helped other people with this problem. Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!
      The Memer, a legendary being only the dankest can achieve.
    • Ask server staff for help

SamDaSaiyan wrote:

So I was in free server build, doing my stuff on the Minecraft server and I decided to logg off for a bit. Well when I came back I found that when I try to log on I get This message before joining the Minecraft server, "Fatal error has occured, this connection has been terminated." I did some research on forums and found out this only happens in free build and happens due to morph mod. It happens when you're too far out in free build and the only way
      to get back is to be jailed on the server. I will be verry greatful if you jail me then unjail me when I come back on and I hope I helped other people with this problem. Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!
      You may want to speak to a server staff about this. They can help you much faster and better.
      Good luck! :)