Stink17's Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stink17's Application.

About me:

My IGN is stink17 and I am a 15 year old from Texas. I consider myself a nice guy. I enjoy Building and I have recently gotten addicted to this server. I have played this server for many years. for several resets. I've built Many Ships villages towns and such.

Why i want to be a builder:

I really Love this server, And I would really like to help out with it. I have many ideas that I feel would be beneficial to the server such as a currency trader at spawn. the reason for this being that in loguetown there arent very many of them and for at least my laptop the server lags me rather badly. and I personally Enjoy building so i feel that I can kill two birds with one stone.

Strengths/weaknesses

I tend to be friendly. When I get a job I do it to the best of my ability. I am good with redstone Aswell as Customnpcs. I pick up mods rather quickly. and i have a fair bit of free time

I can burn myself out easily if i get too obsessed with it. I have a very limited number of ideas. I get frustrated easily. I can be hard headed. I can be lazy at times. im forgetful. if someone is rude to me it can elevate very quickly.

Ive played on this server for god knows how long now several years. im online often and this may change when school starts up but ill try.
      I am most reliably contacted on skype with low reliability by other means. the reason i am not placing my skype name here is because im a great many kinds of stupid but I dont give my information to those i dont want it to go to.

Ill give a few links to by builds i only made two builds because i ran out of ideas i made these over the course of several hours. the house is not finished as i believe the idea came across and i intend to finish it but it would take several days and I believe that it is rather nice either way and i started the ship today and it is bound to change but again i believe that in its current stage it works and as i suck at making ship hulls it will take me a bit to get to completion Please give me constructive criticism if you have any. Have a good day.

My skin refused to show up for some of these so i put a chat in the bit so it can be confirmed as mine. im hoping that it can be seen
      Images
      • 2017-06-29_23.43.18.png

597.62 kB, 1,366×705, viewed 10 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pride: Ive Added MORE BUILDS ().

• I dont trust this guy very much because he has backstabbed several players. But as fair as building , from the screenshots provided and from his base , i dont think he has what it takes to build for the server . As for redstone... this guy begged me to come to his house only so i can help him place a hopper correctly so that goes to show how bad he is at redstone mechanics.
    • Looks good :) I like that u show ur strengths/weaknesses in this post. Im not staff right now, but if i were i would like to have some more pictures, maybe 2 more? I also would have asked for a picture of your builds/creations with world edit, If you know how to use it of course. I like the application and wish you the best of luck! :)
      You can spill drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends... I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!
    • Gohan (Smoker) wrote:

I dont trust this guy very much because he has backstabbed several players. But as fair as building , from the screenshots provided and from his base , i dont think he has what it takes to build for the server . As for redstone... this guy begged me to come to his house only so i can help him place a hopper correctly so that goes to show how bad he is at redstone mechanics.
      Really man. your entitled to your opinion. but citation needed. A i have NEVER backstabbed ANYONE on this server. and B i never BEGGED YOU to come to my base. as far as that redstone shit yes i did ask you to help and yes i did place a hopper incorrectly out of eight hoppers i missed 1 and even after that we were confused. until i figured out the dispenser was locked which happened AFTER you left. after that the system worked just fine. my base when you saw it was unfinished i was going for function over form. i know you dont like me but there is no need to lie. if you want to be able to see what i actually have said and done check the server logs. chat logs and all. im no saint but still im not that much of a scumbag
    • A constructive critic:
      As buildings made for a pirate server, the ships should have more details on it and maybe build them bigger. The house is nice but it's kinda just a house, try to impress with something imposant.

Greetings Yatzu
      Yatzufusa
      • Fleet Admiral
      • Ex-Leader of GoldMarine
      • Owner of the Kubikiri Bouchou
      • Acting leader of the New World Order!
    • thanks for the advice. I am not great with hulls but hey i try it and the house I was kinda out of ideas. I would have done pirate like things other than the ship but they all kinda fell flat. Im currently working on a partys bar that im pretty proud of ill have multiple screenshots and ill also try to make a better ship. ill add them to the post when they are done. though I am only human so it will probably take me a while. and those sails on that boat im rather dissaponted with but i tried for a while to do so and thats the best i got. well again thanks i appreciate constructive critisism.... damn this is one hell of a textwall
    • Builderswands and Worldedit were used as this building is in all honesty MASSIVE absolutly HUGE and i had more screenshots but they were all over 1 megabyte so sorry about that
      If you want a sense of scale. this builds doorway alone is about 8x4 or so This build was FUCKING HUGE
      but now that i have these two tools i can make my builds a bit faster and i dont have to roll with my fuckups as much

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pride ().