Application as a Builder!

• Application as a Builder!

Hello!

Im Writing a Application as a Builder, because i want to improve my Skills as a Builder and i think im Creative enought to be one!

To me : Im Shawn, 17 Years Old and i live in Germany! At my free Time im always Online on TS or Discord if u want to know more!
      I already Wrote a Application as a Builder few Months ago and i got accepted! I helped a lot and Build many things.

Strengths/Weeknesses : my Strength is it that i can Work in a Team and im always Concentrated, Creative! And my Weekness is that im a Person who wants that everything is Perfect so im a bit annoying if its not!

My Old Application : Bewerbung als Builder.

Buildings : I Build Marineford on Kumaaaaaa's Server and now u see the Marineford on Pirate Age!
      ( Here are two Screenshots )

imgur.com/a/ygQv4

( Sorry for my bad English! )
    • Nice! I have seen you in team before, and i think you have what it takes :) But i'd really like some more pics if its possible. From what ive seen in your application i'd say that you have the qualities of becoming one. But im not the one who decides that you will join the team :p But i can make an impact on you joining us! I support this application, only thing i want is more pictures. Good Luck :)
      You can spill drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends... I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!