I got some ideas to help get donations going and after speaking to an admin who supports them I was told to post them here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I got some ideas to help get donations going and after speaking to an admin who supports them I was told to post them here.

Do you like my ideas? 4
        I them all. (3) 75%
        I like Idea 1 (1) 25%
        I like Idea 2 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 3 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 2 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 2 & 4 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 3 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 4 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 4 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 2 & 3 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 4 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 3 & 4 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 3 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 2 & 4 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 2 & 3 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 2 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 1 & 2 & 5 (0) 0%
        I like Idea 2 & 3 (0) 0%
      I think the donator shop needs more items in it to encourage donation. personally I intend to donate 25$ USD a month to help the server stay up and grow. Here is a bulleted list of my ideas.
      1. Make ancient scrolls and ancient coins purchasable with the coins costing 60-80% less as they require more to buy the same items as the ancient scrolls.
      2. Make the devil fruits in the vip shop scale by level like the ones for regular players.
      3. Make some kind of membership thing where for 5-10 dollars a month players get say an extra kit and a special rank on the forms with the kit being like idk 5 sea king meat redeemable once an hour.
      4. Make devil fruits directly buyable from the donation store.
      5. Make the vip into ranks and give better and better things to each separate rank. Id like to reference silvers flans tech and more pack with a similar concept only guns instead of human power. Silvers treats his donators extremely well which makes more people want to donate and keeps his community alive. Take a few tips by studying what he's done and ik if we learn from others we can make a great thing out of what we have here.
      Please vote and let me know what you think.